Web Support and Consultation IDIQ – The United States House of Representatives (House), Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) Web Systems Team provides web hosting, design, development and consultation services to House Members, Committees and Leadership and has a requirement to supplement its staff with contract resources to provide support and consultation for House offices.
Contract Name: Web Systems Staff Augmentation
Contract Number: OAM14104C-9
Sponsor: The United States House of Representatives (House)
Period Covered by Contract: 2 year base period (February 2015- current) and 3 one year option periods.
Type of TOs: FFP, T&M
Scope – The scope of seven (7) task areas are :
- Task Area 1 – Web Design and Drupal Theming Support
- Task Area 2 – Web Production, HelpDesk and General Web Support
- Task Area 3 – Web Production, QA/Testing/Usability Support
- Task Area 4 – Web Production, Web Developer Support
- Task Area 5 – Web Systems, Web Developer
- Task Area 6 – Web Systems, Web Architect
- Task Area 7 – Web Systems, Project Management Support
GSA IT Schedule 70>>