The Damage Assessment Management System (DAMS) is a robust modular enterprise level application for the complete assessment, assignment, management and implementation of activities related to disaster events.
Damage assessment during a disaster requires extensive coordination including; determining what happened, what the immediate effects are, which areas were hardest hit, what situation must be given a priority.
Damage Assessment Teams can respond quickly to affected areas with increased electronic communications. Using workflow management approvals from supervisors in coordination with other divisions DAMS effectively manages the execution of specific field work order requests.
DAMS are a portable application that can run on a laptop or handheld device using wireless technology and/or offline synchronization at the division.
DAMS data is stored in a central repository for all necessary FEMA reporting needs and various analytics.
- Electronically create a damage assessment for any of the following damages
- Downed Wires
- Signal Missing
- Signal Twisted
- Signal Dangling
- Signal Damaged
- Camera Missing
- Street Light Missing
- PED Signal Missing
- DAMS Automatically creates a Work Order and issues to a corresponding section(s) for execution
- DAT can download and Upload the damages
- DAT can download the data based on the region/route he/she assigned for Damage Assessment
- DAMS can alert the DAT if they are creating a Assessment in duplication
- DAT can upload the damage pictures to the system
- Extensive Damage Assessment Reporting based on Emergency Type
- FEMA reporting based on Emergency Type
- Streamlines and Consolidates the Damage Assessment
- Apply Agency Business Rules Across all Channels
- On-Demand Reporting & Analytics
- Enterprise-wide Central Data Repository to Avoid Data Redundancy while Providing Greater Accessibility
- Electronic Capabilities Reduce and/or Eliminates Paper Trails
- Tightly Integrates Internal Sub Divisions Enhancing Communication and Accountability
- Improves Time & Costs as well as Overall Customer Service and Support